Montag, 12. März 2007

nu-metalcorehardcorepunkrockfuck

I know I am late. but who the fxxx cares?
There was a massive traffic jam on saturday so we had to postpone our session to the next day. To make it short ... it was great! I think we have a new drummer, and this one kicks ass. We'll work on some songs now and maybe even record something soon.
I went out with one of my best friends Susi which I haven't met for some weeks before and I got to know her boyfriend Zac, which forced me to speak english the whole night ... not quite easy after some beers, believe me xD
On saturday I was at Hannes place for some jammin', that was pretty cool too. And spending some time with my girlfriend after it, I was looking forward to that the whole week. All in all it was a very nice weekend once again.
Hm ... this entry has a big lack of 'weirdness' (I just invented that word), but I will catch up on that next time!

Keine Kommentare: