Samstag, 17. März 2007

swan dive

I can look back to another 'i am so depressed because i'm one year older again, now I have to get drunk'-friday. It all started when Steve came to my place to have a little jamsession with me. Some time later Maria appeared and as usual her endless talking started to make me kinda tired ;) (she's nice though!) But the real beginning of this pretty night was when Susi and Zac appeared with a bottle of prosecco. We had another one after it... At 10 pm we finally decided to bring ourselfs to go to the poolhall before we would fall asleep. We met some nice people there, some of them invited me for a drink, I invited myself some times, so you might imagine, I was drunk pretty fast and playing pool was really funny then. I was good anyway. Don't know exactly if anything interesting happened after that, but I don't think so :D

Keine Kommentare: